DC Electronic Loads from Maynuo
The M97XX series of programmable DC electronic loads from Maynuo incorporate high-performance chips and delivers high speed and high accuracy results with a resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA with a basic accuracy of 0.03%. Complete with easy to use application software, the Maynuo DC Electronic Loads are economical, high quality, easy to use and supported by TRIO Test & Measurement – leaders in the test & measurement market.
The Maynuo M97XX series of DC electronic loads are available in various configurations and suit a broad range of applications from production lines for cell phone chargers, cell phone batteries, electronic vehicle batteries, switching power supplies, linear power supplies, and LED drivers, to research institutions, automotive, electronic, aeronautic and astronautic, maritime, solar cell and fuel cells etc, and of course general test and measurement applications.
DC Electronic Loads Features:
- Six high speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC+CV,CR+CV
- Over current, over voltage, over power, over heating and polarity reversal protection
- High-luminance vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) screen with two line, four channel display
- Intelligent fan system will automatically activate based on changing ambient temperatures
- Soft-start time setting, activating the power supply in accordance with the set voltage value
- Battery test and short-circuit test functions
- Capable of rising edge and falling edge dynamic testing
- Supporting external triggeron either input or output
- External current waveform monitor terminal output terminal
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multi-data storage
- Power-on-self-test, software calibration and standard rack mountable
- Edits arbitrary waveforms in list function
- Available with RS232/RS485/USB serial interfaces.
From 150W to 200KW, there are many models to choose from: