COX Thermal Imaging Camera
Introducing the COX CX series of fixed thermal imaging cameras aimed at the surveillance, monitoring, detection and thermal diagnostic marekts.
The CX series are extremely affordable and provide crisp and clear images in total darkness, light fog or smoke. They can be configured with various lenses for medium range observation and are easily installed and integrated into any existing CCTV or monitoring infrastructure.Simple to operate – no operator training is required.
Multiple Programming Options
Camera Controller :
Analog Interface setting program for camera connection and control and setup of internal features/functions.
Thermal Imaging Analyzer :
Radiometric R&D program for digital connection and streamed image viewing.
Thermal Report :
Storage images print-out program to customize it.
The CX320 can be easily operated by a beginner. The developers toolkit(SDK) allows programmers to control various measurement functions that can be used to turn the CX320 into powerful tool with diverse applications.
The programs come with the CD in the delivery box or can be requested via the COX website.
Thermal imaging Camera Applications
– Thermal imaging cameras are becoming a common tool in the home inspection industry where they are being used to verify building performance specifications, to determine insulation condition, locate leaks, verify structural design and locate moisture intrusion.
– Thermal imaging cameras are used where the identification of thermal patterns can be used to find something or diagnose a condition, such as poor insulation in a home or an overloaded electrical circuit.
Some examples of thermal imaging camera applications include :
- Substation electrical inspections
- Thermal heat loss inspections of buildings
- Locate radiant heating wires or pipes
- Locate potential areas for mold growth
- Flat-roof leak detection for buildings
- Detect thermal patterns on boiler tubes
- Mechanical bearing inspections
- Detect insulation leaks in refrigeration equipment
- Check for the overheating or cooling of electric or electronic devices
- Check for the overheating of transmission lines and transforming system
- Inspect and analyze the distribution condition of pipelines
- Check for any deterioration in firebricks in the industrial furnace
- Measure temperature of components for automobiles and aircrafts
- Check for any deterioration in plant machinery and electric components
- Identify any defective products in the manufacturing process for electronic products
- Mange heat distribution in chemical tank/ Manage heat distribution in rolling process
- Detect and diagnose any metal fatigue
- Non-destructive inspection
- Our security customers benefit from thermal imaging cameras because they help them to secure facilities like ports, airports, nuclear facilities, warehouses, estates and many more against intruders.
- Remain vigilant for any intruders entering factory facilities, Maintain a fire watch
- Remain vigilant for any intruders entering plants and substations
- Border watch, Coast watch and Smuggling watch
- System to prevent crashes during night voyages
- Safe night driving of trains and vehicles
- Closely observe the night taking off and landing of aircrafts