Accomplish more in a day’s work with the Keysight U1450A/U1460A series insulation resistance testers.
With a single tool, get remote testing capability and the fastest way to generate accurate test reports letting you carry out tests with full confidence.
- Remote testing coupled with report generation capability (Windows PC, iOS/Android)
- 50 V/100 V/250 V/500 V/1000 V test voltages
- Adjustable test voltages from 10 V up to 1.1 kV range **
- Up to 260 G insulation resistance range
- Full-featured 4.5 digit OLED DMM (66,000 counts) *
- Timed/PI/DAR test
- IP 67 certified and drop proof up to 3 meters (10 feet)
- (–40 to +55 °C) operating temperature range **
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety ratings
* U1461A only
** U1453A and U1461A only
Test remotely and eliminate MORE reporting errors
Increase test efficiency and eliminate more reporting errors with the U1450A/U1460A Series’ complimentary report generating software.
- Keysight Handheld Meter Logger Software (Windows PC, download from www.keysight.com/find/hhmeterlogger)
- Keysight Insulation Tester Application (iOS/Android, download from www.keysight.com/find/insulationtesterapp or from Google Play store (https://play.google.com) /Apple iTunes App store (https://itunes.apple.com))
Eliminate the conventional data entering process and get error-free automated test reports generated in a tabulated or graphical form for easy interpretation and analysis – essential for troubleshooting, commissioning and preventive maintenance tasks.
Better yet: All five insulation testers are compatible with the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth® adapter to enable wireless remote testing using Windows PC or on iOS/Android smart devices.
Capable of handling MORE abuse in industrial settings
The insulation resistance testers are housed in robust overmold enclosures, certified to IP 67 for protection against water and dust. The robust tool is tested to withstand drops up to 3 meters (10 feet) high and operates over harsh temperature range of –40 to +55 °C1. Built to handle tough conditions and certified to stringent industrial standards, the U1450A/U1460A series is what you need to face the demands of everyday tasks.