TRIO Test & Measurement Pty Ltd
Job Description – Sales Engineer – Electrical & Industrial
Reporting to: Sales Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct daily face-to-face customer visits and demonstrations of relevant products.
- Identify new sales opportunities and markets for the company’s broader product portfolio.
- Ensure prompt input and maintenance of prospect details and sales opportunities into the company’s computer based systems.
- Submit regular forecast/activity/opportunity reports in relation to relevant products and market sectors.
- Deliver agreed sales outcomes in relation to monthly, quarterly & annual Sales Targets and Customer Accounts.
- Participate in setting sales targets and required outcomes jointly with the Sales Director.
- Adopt and adhere to all company procedures and systems in relation to Sales Reporting.
- Actively support corporate policies including Quality (QA).
- Other duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal, written & listening communications skills in English.
- Tertiary qualification (Diploma, Degree, etc) applicable to the position’s product portfolio.
- Highly developed skills related to Technical Sales. Preferably more than two years quota driven sales experience, in an industrial electrical/electronic test environment.
- Highly developed skills related to customer liaison and account management.
- Highly developed skills in the field of Electrical & Electronic Test & Measurement
Equipment. Preferably with relevant engineering trade or degree level education.
- Proficient in the understanding and application of computer based
Business/Sales/Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Initiative, maturity and independence.
- Ability and enthusiasm to deliver sales targets.
- Ability and enthusiasm to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to contribute positively to the culture of TRIO Test & Measurement and to be a positive team member.
A competitive salary package is negotiable including: base salary, commission,
superannuation, car allowance, paid expenses, mobile office (phone, laptop, internet, etc).
Product Portfolio – Includes but is not limited to:
Keysight Technologies – hand held and bench top instruments
Associated Research – Hipot, IR, GB, electrical safety and compliance analysers
Center Technology Corp. – electrical and temperature measurement and data logging
Extech Instruments – electrical, industrial and environmental measuring instruments
FLIR Systems – infrared thermal cameras, moisture meters, inspection cameras
Ideal Electrical – hand held electrical measuring instruments
Ideal Networks – cable testers, verifiers and certifiers for copper, optical and wifi networks
Mitcorp – video borescopes and pipe inspection cameras
Radiodetection – cable avoidance tools, GPR and pipeline integrity systems
SafeTcheck – professional portable appliance testers inc. RCD and 3-phase applications
Siglent – bench top DMMs, power supplies, oscilloscopes and waveform generators
Time Electronics – electrical and physical portable and bench top calibration systems
UE Systems – ultrasonic detection instruments for electrical and mechanical inspections
Additional products depending on experience and as agreed with Sales Director
Location and Territory:
This position is based in Brisbane with responsibility for the territory of Queensland. Opportunities in other territories may be assigned as agreed with the Sales Director.
Please direct enquiries to email@example.com