SignalTEK CT Network Data Cable Tester
If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT confirms a professional job – reducing the risk of call backs. SignalTEK CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
Fast & Flexible
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
- Support for shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and Cat 7 (TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes)
- Stores up to 5000 tests to accommodate even the largest jobs
- Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe (62-164)
- Automatic generation of PDF format test reports makes documentation effortless
- User-friendly menu structure for trouble-free operation and minimal training
- Simple cable naming and job creation enhances on-site productivity
- Tests against IEEE802.3ab to assure cable performance against a recognised international standard
- Field replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectors
- Rugged design provides protection against knocks in the field.
- No requirement for annual calibration reducing cost of ownership
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF format. Reports can be uploaded to a removable USB memory stick for later PC import.
The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details.
The summary provides an overview for each link tested including date and time of test, the overall result of the wiremap and data tests, the Ethernet rates that the cable can support, and the individual and total cable lengths.
Detailed information relating to each tested link is reported on subsequent pages. This includes a graphical image of the wiremap, pass/fail information, length per pair, frame errors and data rate.