Keysight U5855A Thermal Imaging Camera
- Four times more pixels with Fine Resolution capability
- View finer object details with 4x digital zoom
- Quick access buttons to easily change settings or functions
- Long product warranty – 3 years
- Ergonomically designed with evenly distributed weight
- In-camera monitoring for temperature trending
- Ability to focus on objects, as close as 10 cm away
Do away with sub-standard thermal images with our U5855A TrueIR thermal imaging infrared camera. The U5855A is ideal for predictive maintenance activities, from hot spot detection to thermal profiling in industrial or commercial applications and building inspection or medical research applications. With this thermal imager, you get 320×240 Fine Resolution capability but with less than what you’d pay for a typical 320×240 thermal imager. You’d also get to magnify the thermal image of a far-away object by 4 times to reveal finer details and quickly spot problems. Also, take thermal images of close-fit or minute components from as close as 10 cm away clearly and accurately.
The U5855A also comes with a variety of measurement and analysis tools to help you monitor temperature over time, do min and max temperature tracking and more so that you can easily obtain heat patterns, dissipation and etc. The U5855A comes with a built-in quick start tutorial to help you get familiar with thermal imager quickly.
What’s more, with the complimentary TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool, you can easily import, analyze and edit thermal images and quickly generate reports using ready templates. You can also display thermal images, visual images or thermal-visual images side-by-side for further analysis.
Get more details with Fine Resolution
Fine Resolution is a technology that restores the details originally inherent to the object while enhancing the resolution, at the same time minimizing fuzziness and noise. It is accomplished by performing sophisticated calculations on continuous multi-frames of the image – evaluated for misalignment caused mainly by hand tremor. The firmware then detects and corrects the information between images through one feature pixel.
With Fine Resolution…
- Get an effective 320 x 240 pixels of radiometric JPEG IR image which is clearer and sharper
- See fine details on objects as close as 10cm, especially when measuring temperature on small components which are close to each other.
- With 4x digital zoom, magnify a thermal image of a far-away objects quickly to identify anomalies and to reveal even finer details.
- These are essential for industrial, building inspection, electronics, as well as medical research.
Perform more in-camera measurements and analysis
Capture thermal images effectively with its intuitive and easy to use tools:
- Configurable quick access buttons that are able to change functions based on user preference.
- Monitor temperature trends over time for quality checks when monitoring process parameters in industrial plant automation
- Perform analysis using its extensive range of measurement tools.
- Coupled with the U5855A’s high sensitivity of 0.07 °C, it can detect the slightest temperature difference to provide more accurate temperature readings.
TrueIR Analysis and Reporting Tool
Import, analyze, edit and present your thermal images to your clients swiftly with TrueIR analysis and reporting tool. With this PC software, you could change color settings and corrective parameters, add color alarm, or pick and choose any of the six measurement analysis tools or diagrams to help you present your findings to your customers clearly.
Also, generate reports quickly with the help of ready templates and then customize them accordingly based on your clients’ requirements.
- Change color settings and corrective parameters, like emissivity, ambient temperature, atmospheric temperature, and more
- Set color alarm
- Choose between six measurement analysis tools or diagrams like spot, line, line profile, box, histogram and delta temperature
- Capable to display thermal image, visual image, thermal-visual side-by-side, or fusion images as well as its associated photo or note tags
- Create reports based on available templates and then customize them to suit your client’ needs
- Generate reports in Microsoft Words or PDF
- Eleven local languages to choose from – English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian
- Download for free from www.keysight.com/find/TrueIR_ART