TRIO Test & Measurement Pty Ltd
Job Description – Sales Engineer – Electrical & Industrial
Reporting to: Sales Director
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct daily face-to-face customer visits and demonstrations of relevant products.
- Identify new sales opportunities and markets for the company’s broader product portfolio.
- Ensure prompt input and maintenance of prospect details and sales opportunities into the company’s computer based systems.
- Submit regular forecast/activity/opportunity reports in relation to relevant products and market sectors.
- Deliver agreed sales outcomes in relation to monthly, quarterly & annual Sales Targets and Customer Accounts.
- Participate in setting sales targets and required outcomes jointly with the Sales Director.
- Adopt and adhere to all company procedures and systems in relation to Sales Reporting.
- Actively support corporate policies including Quality (QA).
- Other duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal, written & listening communications skills in English.
- Tertiary qualification (Diploma, Degree, etc) applicable to the position’s product portfolio.
- Highly developed skills related to Technical Sales. Preferably more than two years quota driven sales experience, in an industrial electrical/electronic test environment.
- Highly developed skills related to customer liaison and account management.
- Highly developed skills in the field of Electrical & Electronic Test & Measurement
Equipment. Preferably with relevant engineering trade or degree level education.
- Proficient in the understanding and application of computer based
Business/Sales/Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Initiative, maturity and independence.
- Ability and enthusiasm to deliver sales targets.
- Ability and enthusiasm to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to contribute positively to the culture of TRIO Test & Measurement and to be a positive team member.
A competitive salary package is negotiable including: base salary, commission,
superannuation, car allowance, paid expenses, mobile office (phone, laptop, internet, etc).
Product Portfolio – Includes but is not limited to:
Keysight Technologies – hand held and bench top instruments
Associated Research – Hipot, IR, GB, electrical safety and compliance analysers
Center Technology Corp. – electrical and temperature measurement and data logging
Extech Instruments – electrical, industrial and environmental measuring instruments
FLIR Systems – infrared thermal cameras, moisture meters, inspection cameras
Ideal Electrical – hand held electrical measuring instruments
Ideal Networks – cable testers, verifiers and certifiers for copper, optical and wifi networks
Mitcorp – video borescopes and pipe inspection cameras
Radiodetection – cable avoidance tools, GPR and pipeline integrity systems
SafeTcheck – professional portable appliance testers inc. RCD and 3-phase applications
Siglent – bench top DMMs, power supplies, oscilloscopes and waveform generators
Time Electronics – electrical and physical portable and bench top calibration systems
UE Systems – ultrasonic detection instruments for electrical and mechanical inspections
Additional products depending on experience and as agreed with Sales Director
Location and Territory:
This position is based in Melbourne with responsibility for the territory of Victoria & Tasmania. Opportunities in other territories may be assigned as agreed with the Sales Director.
Please direct enquiries to email@example.com