Flir Thermal Camera 2 for 1 Offer
Get a FREE i-Series Flir Thermal Camera with a Purchase of an e50 or e60
Thermal imaging cameras are becoming a part of every serious tradie’s toolbox. More and more electricians, building inspectors, HVAC specialists and plumbers are convinced of the benefits only a thermal imaging camera can offer to do the job faster and better. Being the perfect tool for so many applications sees a thermal camera in great demand on the jobsite. But this month FLIR has the answer with its 2 for 1 deal.
When you buy the feature-rich FLIR E50 or E60 thermal imaging camera in the month of September, you will receive at no extra cost an i-Series camera. It’s the little brother you won’t mind tagging along and it’s perfect for your right hand man or apprentice.
Buy a FLIR E60 thermal imaging camera and get the FLIR i5 at no extra cost. That’s a saving of $2,189* incl. GST.
Buy a FLIR E50 thermal imaging camera and get the FLIR i3 at no extra cost. That’s a saving of $1,595* incl. GST.
Flir Thermography Training
FLIR Thermography training courses are invaluable events for those wanting to get the most out of their thermal imaging camera or those in the market for a FLIR camera.
- Introduction to Thermography
- The E/M Spectrum, Equation linking energy and temperature
- Emissivity, Reflected Temperature, infrared wavebands
- Camera types, applications
- Introduction to FLIR cameras
- Features and functions of FLIR cameras
- Operating FLIR cameras
- Using FLIR cameras to take images
- Evaluation of images Classroom
- Making measurements, including polished
- Stainless Steel Taking simple thermograms
- Hot reflections / cold reflections
- Calculating the emissivity of an unknown surface
- Spot / distance ratio
- Introduction to FLIR software
- Downloading images
- Analysing images
- Generating reports
The cost of the course is only $199 (inc GST)
Dates available through out the year for Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane – Adelaide
Please register your interest in the course by email to: email@example.com